Monday 8 December 2008

A Bad Poem I Wrote Two Years Ago

It has terrible flow, I wrote it in the middle of the night, and now that I found it after so long it creeps me out, did I mention it has terrible flow?

Roses Have Thorns, Or Do They?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day by day,
Finding myself,
New things to do,
Things decay,
More things to mourn.
~
I pour my heart out,
Get shunned away,
Heart aches,
Or is that hatred,
Or even the thirst for blood?
~
I wonder about my life,
In denial day after day,
Decisions make me hurt,
But I have to know myself,
Or else I shall live a lie.
~
Possessions surround me,
Some I need,
Some I don't,
The ones I don't make me wonder,
Is this all necessary?
~
I love some I hate some,
Some I want to kill,
Some I want to kiss,
Others make me wonder,
Do I really know you?
~
But really,
Every thing isn't just white and black,
Every Rose has thorns,
All hate has love,
Maybe I was wrong about you and me

1 comment:

Tim Mulligan said...

Great poem! Poetry first and foremost has to be from the heart. Not that I know much about poetry but I liked that one.